We contribute to a positive employing in the UK.
Our workforce is built of nearly 300 multi-disciplined
persons from all world
We care about our team, our customers,
and our community
We have specialist workers in key business activities. Our key business areas are experienced management, account managers, motivated sales team, dedicated customer support team, marketing team, office team, the research team, production managers, engineering team, supervisors, production specialists, driver managers and drivers team.
County Linen is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Service Office Administrator
We are looking to recruit a full time person to provide additional support to the service office, reporting to the service office supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be organised, have excellent time keeping and attendance skills and have a positive approach in all areas of your work. Previous experience as below would be preferred but not essential (full training will be provided)
• MS Office
• Answering Telephone / Switchboard
The ideal candidate must be flexible with regard to working hours as some Saturday cover will be required.
Job Description (Not full list)
• Answer all telephone calls professionally and efficiently
• Sustain a high level of customer service and assistance throughout the duration of all telephone calls
• Ensure all calls are logged with full detail
• Input and maintain an efficient documentation system for all queries
• Take ownership of every telephone query, carrying it through from start to conclusion
• Operate a small switchboard system in order to transfer calls and take messages for other departments within the business
• Efficiently manage requests and queries in a timely manner
• Contact customers via telephone to obtain their daily orders and input these requests onto ABS (in house system for generating invoices)
• Print delivery notes and bag labels
• Print off barcodes as and when required
• Manage your own workload, in addition to providing the team with assistance as required
• Liaise with other key teams where necessary to complete tasks
• Complete ad hoc and additional duties as and when required
We are looking to recruit proactive factory worker to join a big team of staff within a very busy environment to produce a high standard of service to our customers.
You must be precise and organised, have excellent time keeping and attendance skills and have a keen eye for detail.
Competencies required (Not full list)
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• You must be competent in numeracy and literacy
• Ability to prioritise and organise work
Class 2 Drivers
Full time LGV Class 2 drivers are required for a
seven day a week operation.
The work involves various shifts, both day and night and will include weekends.
You will need to be physically fit and will need a flexible approach to working.
Forklift Truck Driver
We are looking to recruit a full time forklift driver to work
within our busy Stores Department.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and reliable individual and must be able to work as part of a team within a very busy environment. Your duties will include loading and unloading materials and deliveries and moving them to and from storage areas, and help unload containers.
You may also be required to work in the factory when requested. Must have basic understanding in English - reading, writing and speaking. Hours will be 37.5 per week over 5 days Full training will be given and sponsorship of your Forklift Truck Licence will be paid by the Company.