Thank you for your interest in Joining our team here at County Linen. We'll be happy to answer any questions you might have regarding the job role, expectations, salary, overtime rates and/or the terms of our incentive introduction bonus.
So that you are aware, we're currently offering for a factory operative the following:
- A morning shift that runs from 6am till 2pm @ £10.65 per hour.
- A evening shift that runs from 2:30pm till 11pm @ £11.15 per hour.
The job role consists of (not an extensive list):
- Sorting Linen into its respective categories.
- Feeding linen (sheets, duvets, pillows) through an industrial ironer.
- Packing items ready for hotel dispatch.
- Help with general duties in a factory environment.
Terms of the introduction bonus:
- £250 paid on the 13th week of working with us.
- £750 paid on the 25th week of working with us.
- The Payment of either package of the bonus are subject to:
- A reasonable time and attendance.
- Supervisors' expectations on your performance.
Feel Free to call us on 01245392966 if you have any questions or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
We hope you find the above appealing and we'd love to invite you for an interview (and a coffee) to show you our friendly work environment.
Hope to hear from you soon.
County Linen Team