We contribute to a positive employment in the UK.
Our workforce is built of nearly 300 multi-disciplined
people from all around the world
We care about our team, our customers,
and our community
We have specialist workers in key business activities. Our key business areas are experienced management, account managers, motivated sales team, dedicated customer support team, marketing team, office team, the research team, production managers, engineering team, supervisors, production specialists, driver managers and drivers team.
County Linen is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Production OperativeWe are looking for factory workers to joint the team here. Your working environment may vary depending on the position in the factory, but you will be provided with all necessary PPE. The majority of our staff are long term with a lot of our staff progressing up through the business to supervision and management level. We offer a mixture shift patterns, with a basic rate of £9.35 per hour.
Please apply in confidence providing an application addressing the requirements of the job and why you are interested in the role attaching your CV and letter either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling up the form below.
HGV Class 2 DriversTerms: Full-time, Permanent Positions Available:
1. Morning Shifts (Shifts start between 4am – 7am)
2. Afternoon Shifts (Shifts Start between 3pm – 6pm) Reporting to: Transport Manager/Shift Supervisors
Working Pattern: 4 days on 2 days off. Salary:
1. Morning Shifts - £16.50 per hour
2. Afternoon Shifts - £17.50 per hour About County Linen
County Linen is a medium sized family run business operating out of Chelmsford, serving London, East Anglia and the South East
We offer Linen and Workwear services to some 1500 customers within this area employing all our staff directly.
We our proud of the long heritage associated with our company, and the longevity of the staff that work here. About the Job
A successful applicant will be responsible for multi-drop deliveries, providing a top quality service to our customers.
You will be required to wear the company uniform and PPE provided.
We operate 7 days a week so some weekend work will be needed, please enquire for more information.
All our vehicles operate from our 2 bases in Chelmsford, where we operate a modern fleet of vehicles ranging from vans to 18t Lorries.
We are BSI 9001:2015 and FORS accredited and are Members of the RHA. Benefits:
• In house CPC training included.
• On-site parking
• Auto enrolment into our pension scheme.
• Valid Driving License.
• CPC and Digital Tachograph.
• No more than 6 Penalty points. COVID-19 precaution(s):
• Personal protective equipment provided.
• Social distancing guidelines in place.
• Sanitisation, disinfection, and cleaning procedures in place Reference ID: HGV - AM and PM
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £16.50-£17.50 per hour
• On-site parking
• 10 hour shift
• 12 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Weekends Application question(s):
• Have you had experience driving in London?
• Driving a Goods Vehicle: 1 year (preferred)
• Driving Licence (required)
• Driver CPC (required)
• Day shift (preferred)
• Night shift (preferred)
Work remotely: No COVID-19 precaution(s):
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Plastic shield at work stations
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place Please apply in confidence providing an application addressing the requirements of the job and why you are interested in the role attaching your CV and letter either by email to email@example.com or by filling up the form below.