Services Resilience to Disaster
The Laundry Service is a critical issue for many companies. County Linen services have procedures in place to ensure that continuity of service is maintained all times
Business resilience is achieved through our risk management and procedures that provide the ability to quickly address any disruptions whilst maintaining continuous and uninterrupted supply to our customers.
• Two plants in Chelmsford, with the ability and capacity to support one another
• We reserve spare capacity at both plants to ensure continuity of service.
• Preventative planned maintenance
• Continuous investment in new machinery.
• Close relationships with other laundries that would assist in times of crisis.
• Privately owned and operated to allow quick decision making from the top.
• Experienced senior management team
• Specialist managers in key business activities
• Two steam boilers at both plants.
• Spare air compressors at both plants.
• Mobile diesel generators.
• On site storage of linen.
• IT backup systems